Motion Graphics Design, and Art Director. 12 years experience creating animation and VFX for video, films and web.
Motion Design / Post Production / VFX (2004 – 2014, 2016 – Current)
• Conceptualized designs with creatives and directors to create original animation and VFX. Create mood boards, storyboards, to finish projects across TV and web. Keyed out talent and Rotoscoping for Compositing.
• Work with clients such as DDB, Argonaut, AKQA, John McNeil Studios, Core Studio, Stardust, Psyop, Buck. and brands like Samsung, HSBC, Coca Cola, PBS, Coors, and MTV.
Senior Motion Designer (2014 – 2016)
• Develop, Design, produce, and animate videos. Concept video idea,
Storyboarding, Editing, and Sound design.
• Responsible for production planning and schedule.
Assistant Video Editor & Animator (2001 – 2004)
• Work included, graphic design, animation, video editing, Client services, purchasing decisions and systems integration. Maintained technology and general office work.
• Clients included HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, TNN/Spike, NBC, CBS, Res Media, MTV, and VH1
CakeMix Recording Audio Recording Studio
Mixing and Recording Engineer (1999 – 2001)
• Audio post production for television. Direct work with clients, Studio maintenance, general ofﬁce work.
Worked with such clients as Discovery Channel, Cartoon Network.,Lockheed Martin, Frito Lays. Voice talent clients: James Earl Jones and Terry Bradshaw.
Art Institute of Pittsburgh (1995 – 1997)
Industrial Design & Visual Special Effects Graduated with Honors.
Ideation, Art Direction. Design, Animation, Compositing, Rotoscoping, VFX, Sound Design, Audio Mixing.
After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, Cinema 4D, Mocha, Ableton Live
Open Skateboards Co-founder, Creative Director. (2008 – 2014)
• Started and ran a small skateboard company. focusing on skateboard decks and design.
• Running all aspects of the brand. working with designers, manufacturers, promotion, and team management.
Music Related Records Founder, Creative Director. (2004 – 2008)
• Started and ran independent record label. Releasing a total of 12 albums
by artists from all over the world.
• Handled all aspects of the of label from promotion, artist management, and distribution.